Filtek Z250 Universal Restorative has been used in over a million restorations worldwide.
Based on reliable hybrid technology of 3M ESPE it is ideally suited for convenient single-shade restorations in the anterior and especially in the posterior region.
Filtek Z250 universal restorative was rated an “excellent choice for durable, aesthetic restorations in anterior and posterior teeth”.
Features & Benefits:
– Long-term clinical experience
– Easily sculptable and virtually non-sticky
– Patented zirconium/silica filler for contrast rich radiopacity without heavy metal additives
– 10 seconds curing time for 2.5mm increments
– Shades B0.5, C4 and UD are cured in 2.0mm increments for 15 seconds
– Direct anterior and posterior restorations
– Indirect inlays, onlays and veneers
– Sandwich technique
– Core build-up
– Cusp build-up